1. Entry is open any student currently studying at a higher education institution based in Cambridge.
2. The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over.
3. Proof of identity and age may be required.
4. Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
5. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
6. Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted due to device error.
8. Winners will receive a voucher of £100 sterling for spending at Wilko’s Cambridge branch on 17 Fitzroy Street, Cambridge, CB1 1ER only.
9. The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
10. The winners are responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel documents, passports, visas and cost of travel to spend the prize. Prizes are subject to the prize suppliers' terms and conditions.
11. The Promoter and Provider reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
12. In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
13. The winners agrees to the use of their name and photograph and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Cam FM relating to any post-winning publicity.
14. The winners will be drawn at random from all correctly entered submissions received by the closing date on 26th October 2016.
15. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winners. If the winners cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, Cam FM reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
16. Confirmation of the prize will also be made in writing to the winners.
17. Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
18. The competition may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
19. Cam FM accepts no responsibility for the provision of the prize. The Provider of the prize is Wilko Retail Ltd.
20. The Promoter is Cam FM, Fitzwilliam College, Storey’s Way, Cambridge CB3 0DG